Guide For Xfinity.com/activate Process
The Xfinity Stream Beta is an app available on the channel store of Roku for Comcast cable subscribers. This means, that users will be able to combine their Comcast subscription along with their Roku to watch live and on-demand content. On top of this, the users will also enjoy their regular cloud DVR access to recordings. Now, learn how to activate this channel on xfinity.com/activate through our website.
If you want Xfinity on Roku, then make sure your streaming device figures in the below list.
- 5 series, 6 series, 7 series and 8 series Roku TVs
- Express and Roku Express Plus streaming players
- Premiere and Roku Premiere Plus streaming players
- Roku Ultra
- 4th gen Roku
- 3rd gen Roku
- 2nd gen Roku
In case you possess an older version of Roku, we are afraid that it might not support the Comcast Xfinity service. Worry not, as you can contact our support team and find out about alternatives for Xfinity activate on Roku.
Activation of the Channel on Roku
Currently, only a beta version of the app is available on the platform and users may have to wait a little longer for the complete version. However, since something is better than nothing, download and install the app first on your Roku device. To get started, you must then launch the app, supported by a good quality internet connection(Go.Roku.com/connectivity).
- You will see a welcome note and a GET STARTED button on the first launch screen
- The immediate screen that follows is the activation code screen which will request you to register Xfinity com code, a six-digit code that you must note down
- For this purpose, you must visit the xfinity.com/authorize or xfinity.com/activate website
- Moreover, this must be done not from your Roku but from another device, a mobile or PC
- This is where you will enter a new code and also submit it for the activation process
- However, the Xfinity activation code alone is not sufficient to complete the process, you also need your Comcast username and password
- When these details are entered correctly on www Xfinity com activate, you will receive a success message.
- Simultaneously, on your Roku screen, and term and conditions page will appear
- These will vary according to the type of membership that you hold with Comcast, with Cloud DVR or without Cloud DVR
- You can then, give a suitable name for your device after which you will see the channel’s home screen
Menu Options on the Home Screen
The home screen that appears after you activate Xfinity for Roku, contains the following menu options.
- Live TV