Enjoy Vevo Channel on Roku
The birth of the internet has made worldwide users stay connected on a single network and during the initial stages only images and texts were widely shared and used by the audience(Vevo.com/activate). But after the arrival of high-speed internet technologies, videos are available for access to internet users. With this evolution, now, most of the internet material are in video form, and users also love to embrace with those videos for their searches.
Because of this wide usage of videos by users, YouTube has a large fan base throughout the world. Amongst the many popular channels on this platform, the Vevo channel is quite renowned. It is an American video hosting service founded as a joint venture with various entertainment giant companies. Various entertainment channels like Universal Music group, UMG, Warner music group and many more partnered with Vevo to publish their video materials on the common platform.
The concept of the Vevo channel was born as a streaming service and video hosting platform for Music videos. It is widely available around different countries such as Ireland, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Canada, France, Australia, United States and more. Vevo also launched the Vevo TV as the advertisement supported internet channel which runs for 24/7, featuring different music videos and special shows. This blog focuses on how to activate the Vevo channel through vevo.com/activate link on your Roku device.
Steps for vevo.com/activate
To begin with, vevo.com/activate, sign in to your Roku.com/link account by entering the necessary credentials.
- After logging in to your Roku account, access the channel store to get your Vevo channel. In the channel store, search for Vevo channel by entering the Vevo channel name in the search bar. Also, under the Music category, you can find the Vevo channel directly.
- Select the right channel in the list of options, and enter the channel homepage. In the homepage, select the ‘Add channel’ choice to add the channel package to your Roku device.
- For paid subscription, it will ask for the payment, and in the payment gateway enter the appropriate payment credentials to complete the payment process for the channel package.
- After a successful transaction, you can get the alphanumeric code for the channel and this code is the channel activation code.
- Access Vevo.com/activate site separately in your mobile or computer device and enter the Vevo activation code in the provided field.
By entering the code without any error, Vevo on Roku will activate in a few minutes. Ensure that you have a strong and stable internet network connection. Flaws on the internet can lead to a delay in receiving the channel activation code and payment failures.
For more queries and to get assistance on Vevo on Roku, and vevo.com/activate, call our toll-free number +1-805-273-0200.