Sling.com/activate to Configure Your Sling TV
Download the Sling TV app and perform the sling.com/activate process on your Roku to watch Sling TV on Roku. To accomplish this, you have to press the HOME button on your remote, first. From here select SEARCH and enter the name of the app that you wish to install. The rest of the instructions will be available on the screen with prompts for you to follow. Once you have completed the installation, the tile will appear on the MAIN page of the Roku.
Benefits of Sign In
- You must click on the Sling TV SIGN IN icon to create a profile or if you already have a profile, just sign in.
- In any case, you can watch the channel for 7 days absolutely free with sling tv free trial offer.
- Sling TV comes with an efficient channel line-up of entertainment, news and information that even forces you to cut your cable TV
- Recently, Sling TV simplified a rather complex interface into a traditional one, because the company understood user experience and based it on familiarity rather than unwanted innovation
- With straightforward grid patterns, the streaming TV app provides listings according to a traditional electronic programming guide
Features of sling.com/activate
- Sling TV is considered as one of the most affordable options to cable TV
- With an easy to navigate interface, the sling tv channels even lets you set your favorites as quick access
- On the main MY TV page, you can edit or sort the information to view your preferred channels at the top
- Click DONE to set them the way you want it to look
- The AVAILABLE NOW section provides information for specific shows on the guide
- For an even more granular experience, from here, click on the HEART against your favorite show so that you can follow them; you will get information to see when they are on
- Once you have selected the favorite, you will see then on the MY TV page
- The CONTINUE WATCHING section is for the shows that you wish to resume viewing
- Additionally, you could also avail the sling TV packages 2018 once you execute the sling tv login procedure.
Casting Sling TV
- You can cast the shows that you are watching on Sling TV by using the CASTING icon on Sling TV’s interface on your SmartPhone
- When you do this all that you watch will show up on the TV
Note: Users can also avail of many offers from sling.com/activate when you pay upfront for a month.
- The last option on the left-hand navigation pane, you will see the SETTINGS menu
- If you want to limit the content that children watch depending upon its labeling TV / MA / LSV you can set up the controls
- From the SETTINGS menu, click on the second option called PARENTAL CONTROLS
- A CREATE NEW PIN prompt will appear for you to enter a passcode
- Alternatively, to simply explore the PARENTAL CONTROLS menu, just click on the side anywhere
- You can even block specific content rated as R/NC-17/TV-MA, PG-13/TV-14 or even Rated / Unrated
- You can modify and enable CLOSED CAPTIONS on Sling TV
- Go to the SETTINGS menu and from here you can choose CLOSED CAPTION, the fourth option on the list