Roku Com Link Setup
Setup Your Roku Device Using Roku Com Link Setup
Roku com link setup [ Easy Guide ]
Setup your Roku account using Roku com link setup steps and you will definitely have a good time streaming your favorite programs. To set up the device there are some activation steps to be followed.
There are a lot of streaming device models available and the Roku setup process remain the same Complete the setup to stream your favorite programs.
To start with the Roku com link setup process
- To start with the Roku setup gather the essential requirements such as the username and password of your Roku account using Roku com link support, Ethernet cable and HDMI cable.
- Good speed network connection to link the device(wireless and wired connection)
- Roku.com/link page to link the streaming device
- Streaming device with the best features
Roku.com/link – The webpage to link the streaming device
The Roku.com/link webpage is where you can log in to the Roku account and use the code to link the streaming device. As you tap on the link you will be prompted to provide the required login credentials.
Create a Roku account for the setup
- For creating a Roku account visit the respective webpage and provide the required information such as the name, username, and Password.
- The account will be successfully created if you tap on the submit tab.
- Go to Roku.com/link. Once you tap on the page you will be prompted to provide the username and password.
- Tap on the submit tab and go forward with the onscreen prompts to complete the account creation process.
Payment information and credit card details
It is important to provide the payment method and the Roku account Pin as this information is essential to complete the Roku setup. Setting a Roku account Pin will help to prevent unauthorized channel purchase
How to connect the streaming device to the network connection?
To establish a good speed network connection there are two options. Go forward with the onscreen instructions and you will be prompted to connect the device to the network
- Wired connection – We suggest the users to connect the ethernet cable between the streaming device and the router. Ensure that you connect the cable in the respective slot
- Wireless connection – Tap on the option, wireless and provide the username and the password in the required space. Click on the connect option and go forward with the onscreen instructions to connect to the network
Test page to check the status of the Network Connection
Print a test page to check the status of the network connection. The page will display the network connection status and the network credentials
How to resolve the setup and activation errors on your streaming device?
There are a lot of tips to resolve the Roku setup errors on your streaming device. Use the tips below to resolve the Roku error.
- Try for a quick restart using the settings >system>system restart
- Check the wireless network credentials(username and the password)
- Check and verify the validity of the Roku account. If the account is not valid you can try creating a new Roku link account.
- Users who prefer the wired network connection can check the Ethernet cable and the connections. If the cable is not working you can replace it with a new one
- Connect the HDMI cable to the respective slot and ensure that the connections are accurate
- Perform a system update using the settings >system>system update
- The device software version should be the latest. Ensure that your streaming device uses the updated version of the software. If not try updating the software version with the latest one
- Ensure that you choose the right webpage to create the account
- Check if the payment information is valid.
- Make a note that the activation code you use is secure and valid
- If the above steps dont work you can try replacing the existing streaming device with a new one.
Complete the Roku com link setup using the guidelines available. Navigate to our webpage to know more about the Roku setup. Our network team is available 24/7 @ +1-844-318-4357 to offer you the required support and assistance to all the customers.