Pluto TV Activation – pluto.tv/activate Roku
The best free app which offers more than 100 channels under a single banner is the activate Pluto TV app. It is available on many different platforms such as Apple TV, Roku and even Chromecast. If you have a Roku at home and want to enjoy the maximum number of channels without paying a subscription, then this is going to be your best choice. And in case, you don’t know how to complete the activation on pluto.tv/activate Roku, wait for our quick tips.
Before you begin
You must have the following essentials before you begin even though this is a free channel.
- Have enough memory on your Roku
- A high-speed internet connection – app needs at least 5 Mbps
- A Roku remote to flip through the channels
- Or the Roku app to control the device
- A High definition TV to connect your Roku
If you possess all of the above-mentioned requisites, then you are all set to stream Pluto TV on Roku.
If you have a Roku remote
- You have the liberty to directly add the channel to your device
- For which, you need access to it through its remote
- This method holds good for both ordinary and advanced remotes
- Turn on the device using the remote
- Then, press the HOME button
- Navigate to the Menu option
- And then, go to the Streaming channels menu
- This is the live channel store
- Look for the Pluto TV app
- Add it to your device’s account
- Now, check in the My Channels list to see if the app appears
- If it doesn’t, then simply perform a System Update
- And then, check once again
- After successful channel addition, you need the plutotv activate code to complete activation
If you have the Roku app
Most users prefer using the Roku app which gives them the power to add and remove channels as and when they like. Therefore, if you have one, follow these steps to complete the activation on pluto.tv/activate Roku.
- Download and launch the app
- And then, open it to explore the options
- Go to the Menu dropdown
- Now, choose the Streaming Channels option
- Look for the Pluto app
- And add it to your account
- On another web browser, access Pluto TV activate link
- Enter the activation code
- And then, go back to your Roku to access the channel
The channel addition and activation steps are common for all Roku devices including the Roku TV and the Roku Streaming Stick. Also, once you complete the activation, you can cross verify if all channels appear under the app and you do not have any playback issues on them.
If at all you want to troubleshoot the channel or its content, visit Roku.com/link or you can contact our Roku support team at our toll-free line +1-844-318-4357. For quick solutions to pluto.tv/activate Roku queries, use our live chat feature.