The kids of this generation don’t have time to relax. With emerging technologies and sophisticated learning, children get exhausted to complete their daily tasks. It is very essential to take a day off from these pressure points. Nickjr com is such a stress reliever, offering the best cartoon shows to make your kids laugh, play and detach them from the daily anxieties. All you have to do is, activate the channel on nickjr.com/activate.
Viacom Media Networks(Viacom) owns the channel and Nickelodeon group runs this unit to provide the best-animated series for kids. The channel was originally named “noggin” telecasted shows to target the pre-school kids. Later, it was renamed Nick Jr.
Best shows on Nick Jr. channel
Nickjr com Roku activation will help you to watch some of the best shows that will keep your kids entertained. Check out the list of shows given below.
- PAWG Patrol
- Bubble Guppies
- Team Umizoomi
- Blaze and the monster machines
- Shimmer and Shine
- Top Wing
- Blue’s Clues
- Peppa Pig
- Rusty Rivets
- Sunny Day
- The Backyardigans
- Thomas and Friends
Start streaming all the above-mentioned shows after installing Nick Jr. on Roku by visiting nickjr.com/activate and have a fine time streaming with your tiny tots.
All-time best on Nick Jr.
Even though there are so many cartoons to choose from, only few will capture our heart. Here are the top shows that aired on the channel which you get when you complete Roku nickjr activate.
Also, activate TBS on Roku through tbs.com/activate
Dora the Explorer
Dora and Boots(cute little monkey) are best friends since they were toddlers. Roaming around the hometown seems to be their daily task. Explore the city along with them. Not only Dora and Boots, but some cute little characters like the backpack, map, and Swiper also makes the show interesting.
A cute little octopus in blue (Ostwald) is the star of the show. Henry the Penguin, Madame Butterfly, her daughter Caterpillar Catrina and the Snowman are his buddies living in the same city. Check how Ostwald tackles the problems he faces in his day-to-day life.
Steps to Activate Nick Jr. With Nickjr.com/activate
Find out the simple steps to Roku Nick Jr. activate and don’t miss even a single show.
- Start the Nickjr Activate by turning on the streaming devices, television, and router. Confirm the network connectivity and also check whether sufficient power is available to support.
- Visit the Roku channel store and search for Nickjr app by scrolling through the list of channel available under the Kids category.
- Once you find the Nickjr app, click the “Add channel” option and wait until the channel installation gets completed on your television. It may take some time for the proper installation. So, don’t rush, just hang around for a while and move forward with the below steps.
- Check whether Roku Nickjr Activate icon is available on the home screen of your television. Open the app and find the channel activation code.
- Use your mobile or desktop to visit the nickjr.com/activate and sign in with the TV provider’s credentials. If you don’t have one, sign up immediately and follow the instructions that appear on the television to complete the nick jr activation on Roku.