NBC Channel on Roku via NBC com activate Roku
NBC is the most sought-after streaming channel available on Roku and is quite popular among the viewers across states. You will be able to add NBC com activate Roku channel through Roku channel store.
Some of the in-demand events that you will be able to view on NBC are-
- Formula One
- French Open
- Women’s British Open
- Breeder’s Cup
Another advantage that you will see of adding NBC com activate Roku to your list is that it allows you to use your NBC profile to sign in across various devices or platforms.
Say for example, you can watch NBC channel on your Android phone or iOS device or Apple TV in addition to using it on your Roku TV/ player.
Some of the comforts of using an NBC Profile are :
- An uninterrupted seamless play of your most favorite series.
- You will be able to stream them first to last.
- Watch your favorite thriller or drama right where you left off last.
- During the live shows like America’s Got Talent, you also get to vote for your favorite contestant.
NBC Account Sign In
- Firstly and most important step will be to create a unique activate NBC profile if you wish to enjoy NBC on Roku player.
- Paste or key in this URL in your browser – https://www.nbc.com/sign-up.
- The NBC login will give you two options to sign in-
- First, you can use your Facebook Login to do a sign in on NBC.
- Second, you can create a new account all from scratch.
- If you choose first, then you will use your existing Facebook profile login and proceed ahead thereafter.
- If you decide to go with new account creation, you will fill in the mandatory details on “Sign up” screen like Email Address, Password.
- Set the tick mark in the box against “I agree” and do a sign up.
Successful creation of NBC Profile
- Once you see this message “Your NBC Profile is created” on your screen this means that you are all set with your new profile.
- Now you will see the option to either start watching the available content right away or it will ask you if you want to link provider.
- If you wish to see the series or news right away without linking you can do that too.
- Besides, you have an option to link your Roku TV which you can avail.
- Go with the “Link your provider” blue icon and the screen that you see is of list or providers that support nbc.com/activate.
- Here you are required to opt for your TV service provider to watch NBC shows without any hassle.
What you need to do for activating your NBC channel on Roku?
- Firstly, here we are assuming that your Roku TV is connected to the active fast speed internet.
- Also, you have your Roku account all set up previously.
- You will have to turn your device on and look for settings on the home screen.
- Please add the NBC channel (nbc.com/activate Roku) here by using the icon “Add Channel”.
- Besides, you can also do a search for the channel if you are not able to locate it.
- Use your NBC profile credentials to login on Roku TV.