In the recent past days, you may be buzzed up with a word called ‘Nascar’ in social media and TV channels. Most of the audiences know about Nascar. For those, who are not aware of Nascar, it is the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, which is stock car racing company. Every year Nascar is sanctioning over 1500 races in 100s of tracks and moreover, they are a very notable name amongst racing freaks. These racing events are broadcasted in more than 150 countries around the world. To know more about the Nascar on Roku, go through the information provided in this blog.
Nascar schedule 2019
This 2019 Nascar is the 71st professional season, commencing at Daytona International Speedway. Regular season events will be the first show and end in the September month with Brickyard 400. And then the playoffs will be held on the month of November.
Already Nascar schedule released in April 2018, and there are no other changes in the schedule. Commencing on February 10, it will be a big treat for all racing lovers to immerse with the shows for nearly six months. In the Home stead-Miami Speedway, the grand finales will be held in November.
Here we provide you with the schedule for the next few days,
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – #1 Gander RV Duel At DAYTONA on Feb 15
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series – NextEra Energy 250 on Feb 16
- NASCAR Xfinity Series – NASCAR Racing Experience 300 on Feb 17
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – DAYTONA 500 on Feb 18
- NASCAR Xfinity Series – Rinnai 250 on Feb 24
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series – Atlanta 200 on Feb 24
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – Folds of Honor Quik Trip 500 on Feb 25
You can watch the Nascar events from the below-mentioned channels on your Roku,
MRN channel will be the official radio broadcasting partner for the Nascar today, and other live performances. You can also access the show using the bundle app channel packages like Hulu with Live TV, DirecTV Now, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue etc.
How to stream Nascar on Roku?
Get all the requirements Roku streaming player, mobile or computer device, strong internet connection and other needed credentials to carry on the channel activation steps.
- To begin with, login to your Roku.com/link account and link your streaming player
- Choose any one of your desired channel from the above list
- Click the streaming channels option to enter the Roku channel store
- In the meantime, enter the channel name in the search tab and locate your channel from the results
- Select the ‘add channel’ near to the logo to include the channel on your Roku
- In a few minutes, your channel will be available
- And you will get the channel activation code on your TV, after the payment transaction step
- Go to the channel activation site and type the code in the provided field
- Your channel will activate and follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the activation process
How to Watch NASCAR Without Cable?
Besides, for additional clarification about Nascar on Roku activation steps or how to Watch NASCAR on Roku, please contact our technical team by the toll-free number +1-844-318-4357.