If you love listening to the radio on your TV, then you must add iHeart Radio to Roku. It is one of the best radio stations on Roku that you can install without paying any additional money. In order to install and activate iheart on Roku, visit the iheart.com/activate website. The step-by-step guidelines for the iheart activate process are available on our website for you to follow.
Roku Device Support
Currently, this radio channel is not supported by all Roku models and to know if yours will support it, check out the following list.
- Roku HD
- 2nd gen Roku – LT, XS, XD
- 3rd gen Roku
- Roku Streaming Stick
If your device does not figure on this list, then give us a call to find how you can complete iheart Roku activate.
Add iHeartRadio to Roku – iheart.com/activate
If your Roku device supports the channel, then complete its activation process first. Then, you can add and activate the channel on the channel website.
To add iHeartRadio to Roku, follow the below instructions:
- When the iheart.com/activate Roku is complete, the Roku device will display a home screen menu which sports an icon for the channel store.
- Choose this icon and navigate to the Streaming Channels menu where you will find the iHeart radio under the section Music
- The channel page will open and you can choose the ADD CHANNEL option if you want the channel
- If the channel was added successfully, this page will reload and you will now see an option called GO TO CHANNEL
- After installation, the app will require you to login with your iHeart login
- If you don’t already have one you can create a new account using your PC on the channel’s webpage
- You may have to link your Roku account and the channel account for a seamless streaming experience
- To integrate the iHeartRadio activate code, you can visit iheart.com/activate on your PC or mobile device
- Check if the iheartradio activate was successful and begin streaming the channel right away on your Roku
When activation is not successful
The iHeartRadio activation process may face issues if you are not careful with a few things.
- Check if you have an uninterrupted internet connection throughout the activation process
- Make sure that you are installing the correct app on your Roku account or device
- The channel activation code and the account login info must be accurate
- Any discrepancies in these details will result in the channel not being activated on your Roku
- In spite of following all these process steps carefully, if you are still unable to see the channel, then perform a system update
- Visit the SETTINGS menu on your Roku and then perform a SYSTEM UPDATE or just restart the Roku device
- This should in most cases revive your device and display the channel.