Roku channel store is possibly the most extensive channel store available for all of the streaming devices. The most important point here is that most of the channels available in the Roku channel store are free of cost. All it takes to stream them is a Roku account. Apart from these free channels, out of the paid ones, there are a few channels that even provide a free account.
But to download, install and activate these channels, you must know how to add or remove Roku channels. In this piece, we’ll explain how to do this!
Requisites to add or remove Roku channels
Before answering the question of how to add or remove Roku channels, we will have to answer the question what do I need for it?
- You will need a Roku account. If you don’t have one, please open one. To do this, head over to Roku’s website and hit “Sign up”. Provide the information that they ask for and create an account.
- After you create an account, login to your Roku account from your Roku device.
- You’ll also need a stable internet connection.
- Finally, you’d need a browser window.
Steps to add or remove Roku channels
If you have all the requirements down, then this is a cake walk.
- After you login to your Roku.com/link account, please go to the channel store.
- There you can browse and surf through a lot of channels to select the channel you need.
- If not, you can use the Roku search.
- You can enter the channel name, or a related keyword, or even the movie or series you want to watch, and the channel that offers the movie gets shown in the search results.
- From the search result, you can download the channels you want.
- You can also use the Roku’s voice common feature to search the channels.
- Once you add the channel, you can click on the download option.
- After the channel is downloaded, please go ahead and install the channel application.
After you complete the installation process, you’ll find the channel in your channel list. Open the channel. The first time you open a channel, it will throw an activation code. This is how you add or remove Roku channels using this code.
You’ll have to enter the Roku activation code on to browser to activate the channel. To remove the channel, you can simply go to the Roku channel store and click the channel. Under the options, click on Remove.
If you have any questions, please call us on our toll-free number +1-844-318-4357