Guide to Stream Amazon Prime Video on Roku
Amazon Prime Video on Roku is not confined to Prime members alone. Members can avail of limitless streaming from a choice of innumerable titles, originals, and movies. You can rent them or purchase them even if you are not a Prime member. Playback of a rented video lasts anywhere from 24 to 48 hours. Buy a video to watch it whenever you wish. Go to Roku’s Prime Video Channel to watch all the Amazon channels encompassed within it.
Levels of service
On Roku, the service comes with two tiers. One, where Prime members can stream unlimited content and users can go ahead and rent or even buy videos. The other one is when you get a Prime membership. This increases the range of your choice of videos and some of them are even free of cost. In Canada, however, a Roku channel has not yet been released by Amazon and this service is restricted for users within the United States.
- Prime Video’s interface is extremely user-friendly and lets you find the content that you prefer to watch.
- Get recommendations in the WATCH NEXT category depending upon the series and movies that you have watched and also based on those you have saved into the WATCHLIST
- Separate section for Amazon ORIGINALS with prominent visualization
- Amazon Prime Membership users avail the INCLUDED WITH PRIME category
- Videos divide here into subcategories such as RECOMMENDED MOVIES, POPULAR TV, CLASSIC TV, RECENTLY ADDED TV and much more
- Other categories available to browse in Amazon Prime Video on Roku are MOVIES, TV, KIDS and the recommendations within each divided by genres such as FANTASY MOVIES, ACTION & ADVENTURE MOVIES, and much more.
- In the MORE LIKE section, find some suggestions based on the content that you have watched previously
- There are much more than the above on Prime video. The Amazon Prime Login lets you enjoy all of your choices conveniently.
- Likewise, Roku.com/link also has an in-built SEARCH feature that you can use efficiently
Amazon Prime Video on Roku
- On the home page of the channel, you will get a WATCHLIST where you can add your preferred content
- Look for the title of your choice, select it and thereafter click on the STAR button present on the Roku remote
- This action will add a video into the WATCHLIST
- A LIBRARY contains details of the videos that you have purchased
- Available on the Roku for Prime Video, AMAZON CHANNELS is an exquisite feature
- Here, premium subscription services such as Cinemax, HBO, Starz and a lot more are present
- There are other genres available as well such as LEARN & DISCOVER, HEALTH & WELLNESS, ENTERTAINMENT, INTERNATIONAL and much more
Become an Amazon Prime Member
- The channel offers 30 days of trial absolutely free of cost
- Fully access Prime Video along with streaming unlimited originals, movies and Amazon Prime tv shows even during the trial period
- Continued subscriptions at $99 per year
If you think you are encountering the Amazon Prime Not working issue on your Roku, reach out to our agents for a solution at +1-844-318-4357.