Google Assistant Voice Control on Roku
Control your streaming device using the Google Assistant voice control on Roku. Your search process now becomes much easier using the feature. Let us know more about it and the guidelines to use it. You can select the necessary channels, make the required settings and a lot more.
Apart from the Roku streaming devices, you can use the feature with other device models too.
Collect the pre-requisites to use the feature
There are few essential requisites to use the feature and here is the list.
- Compatible streaming device
- Home app and the Google account
With the help of this feature, you can perform the below-listed tasks
- Search your favorite Movies, Actor, Playlists and a lot more.
- You can choose the top programs on demand
- Use the rewind and the fast forward options
How to use Google Assistant voice control feature to control your device?
To start with setup the streaming device for which you want to use the feature. Use the internet connection with the better speed.
Download the Google home app from the store
- Switch on your Roku streaming device and execute the initial setup.
- Use your mobile device and then download the Google home app from the app store. Select the app and go forward with the instructions to complete the installation. Before the google assistant download, make sure that the app is valid to use with the device.
- . If you do not have an account provide the required data for creating one. Go to the main menu and ensure that the Google account is listed.
- Device name must be selected
- Speak in loud volume and your selections will be made
How to troubleshoot the errors while you use the Google assistant voice control?
It is common that you may come across errors using the Google Assistant voice control on Roku. Make use of the troubleshooting guide below.
- We always suggest the users to check the streaming device, Google account and the Google home app that you use. Try uninstalling the google assistant apk and then installing it again.
- Verify that the network connection is active if not create a new network.
- Check and verify the settings visiting the respective menu tab.
- Speak with a loud voice or at a minimum volume.
- Uninstall the app and then try again.
Use the feature and start controlling your streaming device and also make the necessary settings. To know more about Google Assistant voice control on Roku, you can either visit our hub Roku.com/link and refer the instructions to create the Google home app. Talk to our support team @ +1-844-318-4357 to get more guidance and to know more.