Stream Spectrum on Roku
Spectrum TV was formed as a merger between Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks and Charter Communications. Activate Spectrum on Roku to watch about 300 channels of live TV. Pick and choose your favorite content from the Channel Guide present on the app. The programming descriptions are detailed and contain photos and information about the cast as well.
Watch up to 40,000 on demand shows and movies on the Spectrum TV app. You can access a complete lineup on your Roku device. Program your DVR with the help of the app to record programming that you think you will miss to watch them later. Some of the latest content is available through the app.
Spectrum TV Interface
- Scroll down to the Spectrum TV app from the main Page of the Roku and watch spectrum tv on Roku. After it loads, the choices that you have on the left side are LIVE TV, GUIDE, MY LIBRARY, ON DEMAND, SEARCH and finally, SETTINGS.
- Click on GUIDE and you will see a range of program listings similar to that on the cable box
- List your most recent channels or group the entertainment by local channels or if you wish to watch movies, then group them accordingly.
- Hit the BACK button and you will go back to the HOME page where the regular menu list is.
- Scroll to ON DEMAND and you will see icon tiles starting from LAST NIGHT, TOP PICKS, FREE MOVIES, and much more
- When you select any of the programming, a synopsis appears alongside the episode/series/movie icon. Add to your WATCHLIST from here, by simply clicking on a button with the same name to watch spectrum on Roku.
- Also, visit cartoonnetwork.com/activate to watch cartoon network channel on Roku.
SEARCH and SETTINGS
- On the main screen, a SEARCH feature pops-up a virtual keyboard where you enter details of what you are exactly looking for. The field accepts almost anything such as TITLE, PERSON, SPORTS and much more.
- Press the SETTINGS option. This is a pretty elaborate menu that lets you go through your PREFERENCES.
- PARENTAL CONTROLS, SUPPORT, ABOUT and finally, SIGN OUT are the other options available here.
- Comprehensive categories within each of these options allow you to apply additional permutations for your main choice.
- For example, under PARENTAL CONTROLS, you also have PARENTAL CONTROLS, MANAGE TV AND MOVIE SETTINGS, MANAGE CHANNEL BLOCKING and RESET PIN.
SUPPORT and PREFERENCES
- Under the SUPPORT menu though there is a web address you have to click on, to get the required support. There is a VIEW TOUR option that steers you through instructions for using the SUPPORT functionality.
- Under PREFERENCES you will find the GUIDE SORTING, MANAGE FAVORITES, CLEAR WATCHLIST and the CLEAR VIEWING HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS options.
- Choose MANAGE FAVORITES. Thereafter click on any of the icons that you see and a HEART icon appears on top of it. Afterward, when you go into MY LIBRARY, you should be able to see it under your FAVORITES listing.
Press the HOME button to go back to the regular Roku screen. The Roku, without a doubt, is far advanced in features when you were to compare it with the cable box.
How to activate Spectrum TV app on Roku
- First, create a new Roku com link account and register your player with the code that appears on the screen
- Connect the Roku to the internet and then proceed to activate Spectrum net
- Go to the CHANNEL STORE, find the Spectrum TV app and install it
- Use the ARROW KEYS to sign in and from the virtual keypad, click OK
- Complete the above steps and agree to the license to directly go into the Spectrum TV app, the next time you load it