Roku, the Best Streaming Device to watch your favorite television shows. It has arrived with the amazing and Interesting Features. The Best part is that the Device is affordable, easy to use and has the outstanding apps. Use Roku.com/link with any television provided you must have an HDMI cable, an active Internet Connection, and a secure Roku.com/link account Setup. Activate Roku Express plus, add Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, YouTube and the Popular Roku expressplus Channels. Follow the Installation guidelines available on our website to setup the Roku com link Device. Here are some of the top and the best features of the Device, Setup and troubleshooting guidelines
How to setup Roku.com/link account – go.roku.com/expressplus
- The device arrives with the latest features like Fast speed, Quick and simple Interface
- Excellent Voice search Option to make your selections, adjust the TV Volume, Fast Loading capability
- HDMI Inputs, Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi or Internet Connectivity settings
- HDR playback settings and 1080 p resolution
- Also has Power adapter and the Compatible USB cable
- Excellent Audio Features like DTS digital surround
- Other go.roku.com/expressplus specs include Wi-Fi Connectivity of 802.11b/g/n, Connects to all networks of around 2.4 GHz
- Composite Audio/ Video cable to watch your favorite videos
- Use the Standard IR remote with the Channel shortcut buttons
- AAA batteries for the Remote, IR receiver compatible to use with the universal Remotes
- The Roku.com/expressplus device is compatible to use with the power input range of 5V-1 A
Best Features – Roku.com/expressplus
Excellent Voice Search
IR Receiver Compatible
Compatible USB cable
DTS Digital Surround
Steps to Roku account setup and Install your Device – Roku.com/link
Prepare your Device for the Roku com link setup
- To begin with, Turn on your Roku Express plus Device and ensure that all the Connections are secure
- Then, Connect the Roku com link device to the active and Secure Internet Connection. Also, Ensure you use a valid wireless network username and password
- A device screen will now appear and you can choose the required language to proceed further
- To choose the language, you can scroll up and Down and then press the Ok button on your Remote to activate roku.com/link
Connect your device to Active and Secure Internet Connection
- Choose the Wireless network settings, available On your device
- Now enter the valid username and the Password.
- In the event that you find any issues or you are unable to connect the Roku express plus using roku.com/link to the network, Scan your Device Once
- In addition, you can also use the Remember Password Option
- If all the above steps are Complete, Press the Connect option to Connect to internet
- Your Device will now Install and Download the Software automatically
- Furthermore, you can also set the Display type, when Prompted or whenever required
Create a Roku com link account
- A Roku account is essential to activate Roku streaming Device. To create a Roku.com/link account, all the users can visit the respective website or read the Roku help guide. It is essential to follow all the step by step Instructions available to complete the process
- Ensure you enter the valid Roku activation code or Roku com link enter code
- Once all the steps are complete, Link your Device to the Roku com link account
- Now, Use the Roku sign in link to sign in to your account
- Go to the Channel store and search for the Roku express channels
- The Roku channels list will be visible
- Finally, Select the Channel and press the add channel option to add the Channel
- Your Roku.com/expressplus device is ready to use
go.roku.com/expressplus troubleshooting guidelines
go.roku.com/expressplus troubleshooting guidelines are available on our website to resolve any Errors associated with the Device like Roku connected but not working, Roku stick not working on TV. Most often users come across Roku error codes like Roku box stopped working. Here are some of the easy guidelines to troubleshoot your device. Reset your Roku streaming Device. Go to settings > System > system restart to restart your Roku streaming device.
Replace your Roku remote with the new batteries, reseat the Batteries, and Repair your Remote Purchase a new remote if the existing remote is not working. Roku remote setup manual is also available to know more about how to setup Roku remote.
- In addition, check and verify your Roku account. Use a valid Roku activation code to create the Roku.com/link account
- Get a new Roku link code if the existing one is not working
Roku Error Codes on Roku.com/link
Error codes are regular visitors while streaming when you have a bad internet connection. Below are few of the Roku error codes that you may encounter during your journey with Roku while setting up your Roku device through Roku.com/link.
Roku error code 014: The code denotes the network connection errors and you can resolve it by checking the network credentials.
Roku error code 009: Though the device is connected you will not get the network access. Restart your streaming device, modem and verify the network settings
Roku error code 001: Gives an indication that your device is not connected to the network.
Roku error code 003: It is the most common error and you can resolve it by updating the device software or by checking the status of the internet connection.
Compare the Features of your Roku.com/expressplus Device
- Finally, compare the features of Roku express plus vs Roku express, to know the position of your device in the market.
- Roku comparison chart is obtainable to compare the features of the device with the other models of Roku.com/link devices.
- To know more about the device, you can refer the Roku express plus review. Dial the Roku support number @ +1-877-230-9420 for more assistance and guidelines.
Roku Channel Activation
Stream some of the best channels that have gained the spotlight among the US people. First of all, set up a Roku account, so you can manage the channel subscriptions. To activate the Roku channel, navigate to the Roku channel store and enter the Keyword to search your favorite channel and tap on the “Add channel” option. Make note of the channel activation code and enter it correctly on the Roku.com/link website. You need to follow the directives that appear onscreen to move forward. Some of the channels might require the Channel provider account to complete the setup. Check out some of the popular Roku channels.
Popular Roku Channels
Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph developed this channel in the year 1997. Stream the on-demand movies and shows exclusively available on Netflix. All you have to do is to perform the Netflix com activate process.
If you haven’t watched the shows on Hulu, you have wasted most of your time. Guess what’s more special about HULU? Two countries – the United States and Japan have so much craze for this channel.
Get to watch some of the recent movies, chartbusters, and your favorite songs on Pluto TV. Activate Pluto TV right away and you’ll never regret doing so.
All movie genres such as romance, comedy, horror, thriller and everything is available under one name, FXNOW. Get the channel, with nearly billion viewers as fxnetworks.com/activate, activated right away through Roku.com/link
Sony Crackle offers free streaming of top-rated movies and most-watched series. Catch the buzzing shows like Snatch, Startup and The Oath. Activate Crackle via Crackle.com/activate and enjoy watching amazing movies and series.
CBS All Access
Star Trek: Discovery fanatic? Then CBS All Access is the right place to stream all the episodes of this show. Get recent sports news and updates as extras by subscribing to the channel for Roku express via go.roku.com/expressplus.
PBS kids channel is one of the finest channels that kids would love to watch. You will get to stream some of the best cartoon shows on pbskids.org/activate Roku, as this channel will be an unlimited entertainer for your kids.
If you are a movie maniac, then you should definitely activate HBO GO. The channel is a big repository of classic movies and the most recent shows.
ESPN is a popular sports channel that telecast live sports shows, sports events, sports news and many more.
If you are a movie buff, then hallmark channel is your ultimate destination for entertainment. Ranging from mystery to romance, latest movies to classics, you can find all genres of movies on the Hallmark channel.
Roku Wireless Setup and Troubleshooting Guide
Execute the instructions of Roku wireless setup and your streaming device will be connected to the wireless network. The wireless method go.roku.com/wireless is widely preferred by the users as it offers better and quality output.
Start the Roku wireless setup guide
- To connect the Roku.com/link to the network, complete the initial set up process.
- As you wait the instructions will be visible on the screen.
- The next step will prompt you to choose the Language and Display.
- You can just click on the option wireless and then provide the credentials (SSID and password).
- Choose the type of connection based on your requirements.
- Tapping on the connect tab will successfully connect the device to the wireless network.
- Do not miss any of the prompts that are visible on the device display screen.
Do you come across Roku wireless setup errors that pop up?
If you are stuck with the Roku wireless setup errors continuously then here is the troubleshooting guide to resolve it.
- It is important to type the credentials in the required space and you can double check if it is really valid.
- It is interesting to note the fact that most of the network errors will disappear if you perform a quick restart of your device. Take out all the cables. Wait for some time and then connect it back again.
- Try for the wired network setup and you need to plug the Ethernet cable between the device and the router. Use a Quality Router as it can offer you a better speed.
- Use a different streaming device and start executing the setup again.
Guide to Resolve the Errors on Your Device
Errors always pop up on your Roku device display screen and it is important to resolve it right away to obtain uninterrupted streaming. The reason for the occurrence varies for each error type. Execute the instructions and start using your device.
Common Errors and the Troubleshooting
Let us have a quick review of the common errors and the troubleshooting steps to avoid it.
- Internet connection problem or signal errors
- Unable to connect or link the device to the Roku account
- Device activation code errors, Roku remote issues, and activation errors
- Hardware and software errors on your device
Most of the users come across errors while activating the device with Roku.com/link. Check the device activation steps and double check if you had followed the guidelines promptly.
Internet Connection Error
It is important to type the credentials correctly in the required space. All most all the network issues will resolve if you simply restart the device once and soft or hard reset can be done.
Using the device with the latest software version can offer you the better output. Almost all the latest brands available in the market today are updated with the latest software.
Activation Code Error
This error pops up if you use a wrong code. Provide the right code in the right space and check if the errors still persist. A new code will arrive if you click on the star button.
Roku Connected But Not Working
When you connect your Roku for the first time with the help of Roku.com/link, you may receive an error message indicating ‘Roku connected but not working’ or ‘Unable to connect to the internet’. When the internet interrupts in the middle of the setup process, you can view this error. The possibility of receiving this error is high when you have a poor internet connection. To fix the issue, you can either restart your router or check for the network connection once again.
HDCP 2.2 Error & Unauthorized Content Disabled – Go.Roku.com/hdcp
When there is an issue with the loose HDMI cable, your TV screen will turn purple with a message displaying ‘HDCP Unauthorized Content Disabled’. Remember that the go.roku.com/hdcp error is not caused because of your streaming device or Roku.com/link account. The sole problem lies with the HDMI cable. HDCP 2.2 error can be resolved with simple tips and tricks. Sometimes you might get HDCP unauthorized Roku on older TV because it might not support the current HDMI Protocols. In that case, check for the TV capabilities on the user manual.
Roku Remote Not Working Error
Resolving the Roku remote not working error has become much easier with the help of the troubleshooting tips. It is important to resolve the errors to obtain uninterrupted streaming. Let us have a quick review of the steps to overcome the Roku remote not working errors. Use the tips, resolve the Roku remote not working errors and enjoy streaming your Roku device with Roku.com/link.
Troubleshooting guide if your Roku remote is not working
- Open the battery compartment and check the seating of the batteries. Align it properly if it is not in the accurate position.
- Do not block the signal by placing the obstacles or other devices between the TV and your remote. Always hold the remote straight to your TV and then start operating it.
- Pair the device once again by tapping and holding the pairing button
- Perform the factory, soft or the hard reset of your streaming device and check if the errors still remain.
- Roku mobile apps that replace your remote- There are certain mobile apps that are specially designed to replace the Roku remote. With the help of these apps, you can make the necessary selections.
- Always double check if your network has a better speed for streaming
- Roku has also introduced the latest Roku universal remotes that can be used with all most all the models. You can also try using it.
- We also recommend restarting the device once and most of the errors will resolve.