Roku, the Best Streaming Device to watch your favorite television shows. It has arrived with the amazing and Interesting Features. The Best part is that the Device is affordable, easy to use and has the outstanding apps. Use go.roku.com/expressplus with any television provided you must have an HDMI cable, an active Internet Connection, and a secure Roku.com/link account Setup. Activate Roku Express plus, add Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, YouTube and the Popular Roku expressplus Channels. Follow the Installation guidelines available on our website to setup the Roku.com/link Device. Here are some of the top and the best features of the Device, Setup and troubleshooting guidelines
How to setup Roku.com/link account – go.roku.com/expressplus
- The device arrives with the latest features like Fast speed, Quick and simple Interface
- Excellent Voice search Option to make your selections, adjust the TV Volume, Fast Loading capability
- HDMI Inputs, Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi or Internet Connectivity settings
- HDR playback settings and 1080 p resolution
- Also has Power adapter and the Compatible USB cable
- Excellent Audio Features like DTS digital surround
- Other go.roku.com/expressplus specs include Wi-Fi Connectivity of 802.11b/g/n, Connects to all networks of around 2.4 GHz
- Composite Audio/ Video cable to watch your favorite videos
- Use the Standard IR remote with the Channel shortcut buttons
- AAA batteries for the Remote, IR receiver compatible to use with the universal Remotes
- The Roku.com/expressplus device is compatible to use with the power input range of 5V-1 A
Best Features – Roku.com/expressplus
Excellent Voice Search
IR Receiver Compatible
Compatible USB cable
DTS Digital Surround
Steps to Roku account setup and Install your Device – Roku.com/link
Prepare your Device for the Roku com link setup
- To begin with, Turn on your Roku Express plus Device and ensure that all the Connections are secure
- Then, Connect the Roku com link device to the active and Secure Internet Connection. Also, Ensure you use a valid wireless network username and password
- A device screen will now appear and you can choose the required language to proceed further
- To choose the language, you can scroll up and Down and then press the Ok button on your Remote
Connect your device to Active and Secure Internet Connection
- Choose the Wireless network settings, available On your device
- Now enter the valid username and the Password.
- In the event that you find any issues or you are unable to connect the Roku express plus to the network, Scan your Device Once
- In addition, you can also use the Remember Password Option
- If all the above steps are Complete, Press the Connect option to Connect to internet
- Your Device will now Install and Download the Software automatically
- Furthermore, you can also set the Display type, when Prompted or whenever required
Create a Roku com link account
- A Roku account is essential to activate Roku streaming Device. To create a Roku.com/link account, all the users can visit the respective website or read the Roku help guide. It is essential to follow all the step by step Instructions available to complete the process
- Ensure you enter the valid Roku activation code or Roku com link enter code
- Once all the steps are complete, Link your Device to the Roku com link account
- Now, Use the Roku sign in link to sign in to your account
- Go to the Channel store and search for the Roku express channels
- The Roku channels list will be visible
- Finally, Select the Channel and press the add channel option to add the Channel
- Your Roku.com/expressplus device is ready to use
go.roku.com/expressplus troubleshooting guidelines
go.roku.com/expressplus troubleshooting guidelines are available on our website to resolve any Errors associated with the Device like Roku connected but not working, Roku stick not working on TV. Most often users come across Roku error codes like Roku box stopped working. Here are some of the easy guidelines to troubleshoot your device. Reset your Roku streaming Device. Go to settings > System > system restart to restart your Roku streaming device.
Replace your Roku remote with the new batteries, reseat the Batteries, and Repair your Remote Purchase a new remote if the existing remote is not working. Roku remote setup manual is also available to know more about how to setup Roku remote.
- In addition, check and verify your Roku account. Use a valid Roku activation code to create the Roku.com/link account
- Get a new Roku link code if the existing one is not working
Roku Error Codes on Roku.com/link
Error codes are regular visitors while streaming when you have a bad internet connection. Below are few of the Roku error codes that you may encounter during your journey with Roku while setting up your Roku device through Roku.com/link.
Roku error code 014: The code denotes the network connection errors and you can resolve it by checking the network credentials.
Roku error code 009: Though the device is connected you will not get the network access. Restart your streaming device, modem and verify the network settings
Roku error code 001: Gives an indication that your device is not connected to the network.
Roku error code 003: It is the most common error and you can resolve it by updating the device software or by checking the status of the internet connection.
Compare the Features of your Roku.com/expressplus Device
- Finally, compare the features of Roku express plus vs Roku express, to know the position of your device in the market.
- Roku comparison chart is obtainable to compare the features of the device with the other models of Roku.com/link devices.
- To know more about the device, you can refer the Roku express plus review. Dial the Roku support number @ +1-877-230-9420 for more assistance and guidelines.
Roku Setup Instructions